Dr. Barton is a member of several dental organizations because he believes it is important to stay involved in the profession he serves. These organizations include:
- Academy of General Dentistry – Represents the interests of general dentists by fostering their continued proficiency through dental education.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM) – The AADSM mission and vision is to lead and promote dentistry’s role in collaboration with our physician colleagues in reducing the burden of snoring and sleep apnea. Also to advance the dentist’s role in the treatment of sleep-disordered breathing through professional education, practice standards, collaborative care, clinical research and public relations.
- American Dental Association – The umbrella organization for dentists in America.
- Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (FACD)
- Florida Dental Association – Find information for guests,including a guest guide, and members.
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies – LVI is the world’s premier postgraduate teaching facility. Their comprehensive curriculum includes programs on advanced aesthetics, occlusion, practice management and a comprehensive approach to dentistry.
- International Association of Physiologic Aesthetics (IAPA) – provides an opportunity for dental professionals to have an open exchange of ideas, experiences and knowledge in all areas of aesthetic dentistry and occlusion. The IAPA aims to be the premier organization in the world that promotes a comprehensive approach to aesthetic dentistry.
- Jacksonville Dental Society (JDS)
- Northeast (Florida) District Dental Association (NEDDA)
- University of Florida Dental School Alumni Association